Build upon your knowledge of the Thamil vowels with this gorgeous 50 piece, eco-friendly puzzle of the Thamil Consonants (Mei EluththukkaL). Assemble to reveal a broader array of beautifully illustrated flora and fauna - all while learning the Thamil consonants (Mei EluththukkaL) and building your Thamil vocabulary!
Each Set Includes:
* 50 extra thick jumbo pieces, perfect for little hands
* Gorgeous keepsake carrying box with rope handles to make them travel-friendly or ready to gift
* A phonetically constructed pronunciation guide is included to help build vocabulary while nurturing cultural pride!
About the Artwork:
Illustrations have been inspired by the age old mural paintings that adorn the temples of South India and Sri Lanka.
- Keepsake carrying box measures 7 in x 8.7 in x 4 in / 18 cm x 22 cm x 10 cm
- Assembled puzzle measures 20 in x 20 in / 51 cm x 51 cm
- Printed with non-toxic inks - no varnishes or chemical coatings
- Packaged in a keepsake carrying box with a soft cotton rope handle
- Includes a handy pronunciation guide
- Printed and packaged in eco-friendly, 100% recycled and responsibly sourced cardboard
- Meets the highest international child safety standards (ASTM F963, AS/NZS ISO 8124)
- Suggested Age: 3+ years
- Designed with Passion by a Global Team. Crafted with Care in China.
*Please note due to differences in Thamil dialects spoken around the world and colloquial versus formal parlance, the vocabulary used in this product may differ from what is familiar to the user. Thamil is a dynamic language that has stood the test of time for this reason. However, we welcome all feedback as we continue to deliver the best experience to our loyal community - firstname.lastname@example.org.