Build upon your knowledge of the Hindi vowels with this gorgeous 50 piece, eco-friendly puzzle of the Hindi Consonants (Vyanjana).
Each Set Includes:
* 50 extra thick jumbo pieces, perfect for little hands
* Gorgeous keepsake carrying box with rope handles to make them travel-friendly or ready to gift
* A phonetically constructed pronunciation guide is included to help build vocabulary while nurturing cultural pride!
About the Artwork:
Illustrations have been done in the age old Madhubani (Mithila) artistic style, originating from the Mithila region of Bihar and Nepal.
- Keepsake carrying box measures 7 in x 8.7 in x 4 in / 18 cm x 22 cm x 10 cm
- Assembled puzzle measures 20 in x 20 in / 51 cm x 51 cm
- Printed with non-toxic inks - no varnishes or chemical coatings
- Packaged in a keepsake carrying box with a soft cotton rope handle
- Includes a handy pronunciation guide
- Printed and packaged in eco-friendly, 100% recycled and responsibly sourced cardboard
- Meets the highest international child safety standards (ASTM F963, AS/NZS ISO 8124)
- Suggested Age: 3+ years
- Designed with Passion by a Global Team. Crafted with Care in China.