Learn the Gujarati alphabet while adorning a young one’s bedroom walls or family dining area with these specially crafted flora and fauna, easy peel and stick wall decals. For learning on the go, these are perfect to use as flashcards!
Each Set Includes:
* 50 individual Gujarati letter decals, each with its own coordinating flora and fauna illustration and vocabulary word in the Gujarati script
* English definitions and transliteration on each decal sheet to help teach how to pronounce Gujarati vocabulary words
* A phonetically constructed pronunciation guide is included to help build vocabulary while nurturing cultural pride!
About the Artwork:
Illustrations have been inspired by the vibrant style of art developed by the Bhil community of Central India. Bhil art is characterized by colorful dotted patterns within images primarily of flora and fauna. Bringing ancestral language and art into your home has never been more easy and attractive across all generations!
- Simply peel and stick on any smooth, untextured surface
- Decals are easily removable and movable
- Printed on eco-friendly PVC with non-toxic, oil-based inks
- Package measurements are 5.2 in x 5.2 in x .6 in / 13.2 cm x 13.2 cm x 1.5 cm
- Average decal dimensions are 3.8 in x 4.2 in / 9.7 cm x 10.7 cm
- Freshly painted or cleaned walls must be completely dry before applying (two weeks recommended)
- Designed with Passion by a Global Team. Crafted with Care in China.
* For hygienic purposes, this product is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges.