Learn the Thamil alphabet while adorning a young one’s bedroom walls or family dining area with these specially crafted flora and fauna, easy peel and stick wall decals. For learning on the go, these are perfect to use as flashcards!
Each Set Includes:
* 37 individual Thamil letter decals, each with its own coordinating flora and fauna illustration and vocabulary word in the Thamil script
* English definitions and transliteration on each decal sheet to help teach how to pronounce Thamil vocabulary words
* A phonetically constructed pronunciation guide is included to help build vocabulary while nurturing cultural pride!
About the Artwork:
Illustrations have been inspired by the age old mural paintings that adorn the temples of South India and Sri Lanka. Bringing ancestral language and art into your home has never been more easy and attractive across all generations!
- Simply peel and stick on any smooth, untextured surface
- Decals are easily removable and movable
- Printed on eco-friendly PVC with non-toxic, oil-based inks
- Package measurements are 5.2 in x 5.2 in x .6 in / 13.2 cm x 13.2 cm x 1.5 cm
- Average decal dimensions are 3.8 in x 4.2 in / 9.7 cm x 10.7 cm
- Freshly painted or cleaned walls must be completely dry before applying (two weeks recommended)
- Designed with Passion by a Global Team. Crafted with Care in China.
*Please note due to differences in Thamil dialects spoken around the world and colloquial versus formal parlance, the vocabulary used in this product may differ from what is familiar to the user. Thamil is a dynamic language that has stood the test of time for this reason. However, we welcome all feedback as we continue to deliver the best experience to our loyal community - firstname.lastname@example.org.